More Proof Google Loves DigitalPoint.com
A little while ago I remember Patrick from Blogstorm saying how he thought that one of his pages went supplemental because it was linking to a page on DigitalPoint.com. I figured it was probably just a coincidence – sites like Search Engine Roundtable link to the forums all the time, these sites would not rank at all if this were true.
However some new evidence has just come to the surface which further proves that linking to DigitalPoint.com could indeed be harmful. Now this evidence is not damming and it could easily be a coincidence, but it definitely made me wonder.
Here are the new PR scores for each of the SEO tool reviews on this site:
- Marketleap Link Popularity Checker – PR4
- SEOmoz Page Strength Tool – PR4
- SEO Book Keyword Suggestion Tool – PR4
- XML Sitemaps Sitemap Generator – PR4
- Joost De Valk Nofollow Display – PR4
- Digital Point Geotargeting Tool – PR0
- Dead Links Broken Link Checker – PR4
- WebConfs HTTP Header Checker – PR4
Can you spot the odd one out? What do you think? Is this just a coincidence? Or has Google well and truly deemed DigitalPoint.com a bad neighborhood that should not be linked to?
August 2nd, 2008 91 CommentsBoth comments and pings are currently closed.